Monday, October 24, 2011

I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVES

Elder Houston email:
September 26, 2011

hey family,
sorry this week soooo much has happend and im not sure how much i can write in email so i will write yall another letter. haha drake was like shot at in a gun fight of a bunch of mexicans like talk to sis thompson she could prob tell you or show you the pictures its crazy!!! haha but he is ok. but ya i have put on quite a few pounds too i weigh 171 lbs!!! my i a fatty haha. oh by the way i got permision to go see the endo doc do so i think i am going to go like this week if possible i almost out of stuff haha but do you want me to see the one that you gave me??. so about the emails ya send me them if ya can if not no biggy i just dont have not enough time for everyone and i try to at least email everyone a every few weeks ha its hard ha. so how did hunter like his letter and card ?? oh and did ya like that talk i sent i loved it and thought it would be a good fhe thing. oh ok ya ill try and write more and some stuff thats been going on so you can forward them to pres and them . by the way how is cameron doing !? i sent him a few letters and i just got them all back like a week ago so i dont know if he has got any im sorry tell him i said hi and sorry i have not gotten the out i think someing wrong with the address i have or something dono. i emailed shalyse but i forgot to tell her that thats fine she can send the blanket then. ahh sorry i out of time but i will write you a letter sorry cant forward that. i have some REALLY life changing things happen this week its been a very spiritual week i have never felt so close to God and the Lord in my entire life nor then i ever think i could. He has been answering my prayers like im talking face to face with Him it has made my faith in Him become undeniable. i KNOW my Redeemer lives and i know he knows therefore i can never deni it. I love you all and i hope you all are doing good and i cant wait to get my lettter!! love you!!
love elder houston

No comments:

Post a Comment