Thursday, July 7, 2011

Email from MTC

Hey email from Mitchell today!!! 
mooooooooooooommmmmmm hahaha hi
hey so ya today alot better still not alot of time tho!! i hate
it ha but thank you i got my package and my shoessss thanks 
and the foood ahahah anna sent me bunch of stuff too oh i rote
you today too by the way and oh ok so got my flight plans but i 
fogot em in room but i have to be at salt lake airport at like 
2 30 in morning !!!!!!!! on 15th sooooo be ready if you not 
answer it ok i will have an hour i think or longer lay over
in colorado! hahah then tooo tulsa soooo i think i can call again 
like at 7 i think sooooit going to to be early when i call so 
answer kk ill have a normal pday i think on monday if not same
 on tuesday soo just check and il let you know every thing k and 
ill write hunter bout lake i running out of time soorrry if you 
on when you get thing i still have 15 min so email me andddd i 
forgot what else ahaha oh you should come here on like the 14th
then you can come to airport to seee meee hahah on the 15th ha but
tanks for drakes thing i ll email him  uhmmmmm sorry have to type 
so fast ill write you before my next p day to tell ya more 
bout what going on kk love you sooo much
i love you mom soooooo much you taught me well you and pops and 
tell pops i love him and im sooooo glad he taught me to go on a 
mish it one of best desisions i have made
love you all write me love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
elder houston 

No comments:

Post a Comment