Thursday, July 7, 2011

Update from the MTC

hey so forgot my flight plans again but i do remember most of 
it ha so leaving mtc at 3 then we flight out at 5 i beleave but
ya then we land in denver co. and will have a 45 min lay over 
sooooooo i can call you then it will be around 7 i think or 7 30
so be prepared haha and i got a calling card and i still have alot 
of cash but i not sure how i pay for my bike hopefully i can use
card or i will have to spend most of it on bike but it will work
out. any way ya we been packing up alllll day today hahaah i  
totally do NOT remember anything you and cyni showed me before
i left here ahah ops :). but ya things been great i pretty sad
to leave tho mostly because i have made sooooo many awesome 
people here!!!. all my district and all my zone and my teachers
esppecially bro peterson !. he has taught me so much these past
few weeks its insane! and he went to my dream mission scottland
/ireland mission !!! so i liked hearing those stories but ya 
have never been to a place like the mtc every one here is so 
nice and chill and everyone loves everyone like no joke! 
and the mixture of every ones testimonys and life stories
just brings the spirit every where you go it so amazing 
i love it. im defiantly going to miss ever single one of them. 
ha i trying to take alot of pictures too of everything and every
one haha i even gave my camera to one of the sisters in my 
district to take some for me ahaha shes funny. she the black one
haha. uhmmmm i dono what else really been going one well there
been alot of stuff just soooooo much i cant email it all i will
write again soon as i get to tulsa i was told that we think 
our p days are changed to thursdays there so i will leet you 
know i love you all soooooo much.. hunter you sounding great! 
make sure you give tobin a hug for me and tell him i love him 
and will see him in two years. mom tell dad i working hard and 
trying to work even harder every day love ya!! 
love ya all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment