Monday, August 20, 2012

FROLIC IN WHEAT FIELDS???

I would have never known that my son would have known what Frolic meant....believe me... he was on drugs.... good drugs!!! haha ( oh no...he got the drugs the next day)... he has some explaining to do...frolic? really....
 
Elder Houston's email
June 11, 2012
 
hey family,
 so its week ending of 6/10/12 and man it was pretty slow ha. but first things first. so i got your letters thanks for them the were huge! :) i wrote hunter and tori too the dang mail man doesnt pick up mail at our house some times and this week he didnt all week so theirs just got sent off today.
   so sunday sounded like so much fun ! i miss those days and tori making pancakes!! niiice... when i get back i will try to join in with my GF crapes and it will be a breakfast balooza!! haha. i love breakfast mmmm. ha tori going to have to teach me some of her cooking skills that she has learned. one thing i have learned alot about is like health foods and stuff there is a ton of natural eater people out here. like never in my life would i have ever drank almond milk! ew but i had some a while back and it not too bad just a little price so doesnt help me ha. oh! and i learned that blue berries help people with there memory as they get older !! haha there is hope for us mom!! ha there sure is alot of weird stuff out there that i never thought of eating that apparently it is really good for ya like aloe haha there is aloe juice! any way ya sounded like a good sunday. and no i dont think i have ever played that game it doesnt sound familiar. haha chase always wins. haha i found out if you cant beat him just join him haha in cahoots ;).
   so this week was pretty slow a couple things did happen though. the reason it was so slow was i went to the doctor first... bad choice ha. but first on wednesday my district had our first exchange so i got to know elder buckley a little better we stayed in pawhuska. we had district meeting in indpendence kansas, so i got to go to kansas for the first time. apparently pawhuska covers parts there. but ya it all looks about the same. but fields and fields of WHEAT! hah i just wanted to go frolic through it and eat it all!! but that was fun. its an hour there and hour back! so that took up most the day.
  then thursday came around and thats when it all went so wrong haha ok not really, but it was not to fun. so i dont know if i ever told you but back in my last area we were playing b ball and this HUGE dude jumped and landed on my toe. and its had been bugging me ever since. here in pawhuska we walk quite a bit so it started hurt a lil more, so i went in to this members doctor office he is like doctor chang back at home, he just does it all i guess. well he checked my a1c cuz i wanted to make sure it was good before i did anything and if i need perscription, i can get them from him now so no worries about that anymore. any way so he said well if its bugging you i can just cut it out, like that one i had done before i left for the mission. i said ok because that was not too bad. well this one apparently was worse he was sticking the needle in and it hit something...... and thats where all the infection was and why it was hurting and man that killed!! blood was going everwhere haha it was like war zone. he finally got the darn thing out and choped it up like last time. but man it hurt and for some reason it made me sooo sick. haha i grabed his trash and puked in it haha i felt bad but i got real white and almost passed out he said ha. i just laid there while the lady raped it up. he gave me perscriptions for some pain killers and anti boitics and sent me on my way. so i guess the pain killers he gave me was lortabs and those are terrible!! they made me sooo sick! ha and dizzy i puke them up real quick ha so i was out for thursday and friday i felt so bad for my companion ha by saturday i had to call him and figure something out. this dang thing has been a pain the rest of the week. tho but now its under control i hope ha. so ya that was the high light of this week ha sorry not the most exciting and spiritual ha but its at least under control and no more pukeing and my sugars not wigging out from the meds. haha and i cant wear a shoes for a few days and apparantly missionaries get this done alot and they just wear sandals. haha and mom you know how much i hate them things ha so instead i got a wheel chair and a rope and my companion going to pull me around haha...:) 
    so that was my week this week i know will be much better so stay tuned for next week. im glad there has been more work with dad. and i hope you all have fun in texas. give colten a hug for me ! ill look for my contacts this week and let you know.
love you all so much !! talk to ya next week!
love elder houston
 

No comments:

Post a Comment